Saturday, August 20, 2011

Christmas Already? Now this is just too early....

As sad as it is, I expect to see this when I walk into a store this time of year...


But this is just too much too soon...

 Holiday crafting!? Snowflakes!? It is 85 degrees!



The entire back of the store was loaded with Christmas stuff.  Already!?  We aren't even out of August!  I haven't even been to the beach or had a lobster roll.  On the bright side, there were some neat things in the mix.


I think they have the same one at Pier 1...fun and $140.

Sorry this picture is so terrible.  Cute flower votives.  Wouldn't classify them as Christmas but I do like them.

Sigh.

Oh and the J.Crew in Westport apparently redid their store.  Look at these amazing lights they have over the check-out counter.

I love these!  Anyone out there know where they are from?

KK

No comments:

Post a Comment