Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Beautiful Bedrooms

I'm working on a design board for my friend Heidi's place, and I wanted to share some of the beautiful images of bedrooms I came across while researching ideas.

Pereira Associates

I love this blot of teal blue in an otherwise neutral space. And that brass desk lamp is a fantastic touch.

 Grace Bonny

I'm obsessed with this orange.  I think it could be great in a guest bedroom.

Tish Key ID

This room is simple and gorgeous!  I love the look of a four poster bed.  Can't decide if I'd rather have a four poster or an upholstered bed like this one:

Taylor Hannah Architects

I think this is my favorite.  The tray ceiling reminds me of Heidi and Matt's room.  And the upholstery on the headboard reminds me of this bedding from West Elm:


I'll post the design board for Heidi and Matt's Master tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment