Sunday, July 10, 2011

The Look for Less - Shopping the Kids Section

I've found that shopping the "kids" sections of big name retailers can often be quite rewarding and economical.  Some of the cutest stuff out there is reserved for the tweens....damn them. 

Here are some of my picks from the "kids section"!

Pottery Barn Teen:

Blossom Dot Moroccan Headboard (it comes in queen size)

Bright Stripe Rug...beach house anyone?

And some matching duvets....Hampton Stripe Duvet.


Fab Floral Chandelier

Furlicious Bean Bag. I love me some faux fur.....

Loop Chair and Side Table.
How amazing are these!  I want to use them on a patio.

Maison Canopy Bed.
How about this bed with....
...these sheets.

Classic Woven Rug. I'm obsessed with these rugs. The nubby texture is fantastic.  And an 8x10 is only $330!


 Bright Idea Lamp...this is just plain fun!  I love it for an office or a little boy's room.


Restoration Hardware Baby & Child:

Circa 1900 Train Station Light only $159!

Luce Chandelier (this is the one I recommended for Heidi and Matt's Master)
Not bad at $399


Station Pendant $129

Liane Side Table. Ok this isn't that cheap at $299, but it is a great compact little table with beautiful lines.


I like Crate and Barrel's Land of Nod line for their cute accessories.

Say hello to my little whale wall art. I just think this is so sweet.  

I like this for an entryway. 
Bold Stripe Rug. I want this rug for our bedroom. It is so vibrant and fresh. Maybe with this sunny pendant lamp...

 
Hang Around Light

 
Lunch on the lawn blanket.

Are you sensing a color theme here....love that orange.  I'd use this picnic blanket on a guest room bed.  I like this little touch of purple in the pattern and trim.

 Frames Wallpaper.  Color inside those lines!

That's all for now!
KK

No comments:

Post a Comment